Sleep Consultations for families with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, ages birth through five years old.
This phone-based service is available to families internationally.
Sleep, or the lack there-of, impacts all aspect of our lives: a child’s development and learning; a child’s health; a parent’s emotional, mental and physical wellness; parents’ relationship with one another; a parent’s ability to function at work; and the safety of the family.
Teresa ‘s REST approach follows these principles:
R- respect for your entire family
E- education for all involved with your child’s sleep (parents, grandparents, other caregivers)
S- solutions that feel comfortable and are practical for your family
T- techniques that support not only your child’s sleep, but also her health, emotional wellness, and development
Every family has a sleep story. What is yours?
If you’re seeking support around bedtime challenges, night wake-ups, too early mornings, or nap-time struggles, Teresa is here to help you achieve your sleep goals. Questions around transitioning out of the swaddle? Weaning off night-time feedings? Do you love co-sleeping with your baby, but also want to help your baby achieve more consolidated sleep? Is your toddler escaping the crib? Is your preschooler having nightmares?
Teresa has experience helping tired parents in all of these situations (and more!). Please read below about how to schedule a consultation and the different package options.
- Complete the sleep consultation form if you are interested in scheduling a consultation.
- The consultations are phone-based, which allows Teresa to help families from all over the US. Parents, grandparents and other caregivers (anyone involved with the child’s naps or night-time sleep) are welcome to be a part of the consultation. The consultation takes place on a conference line, so you can call in from different locations.
- Teresa will email you with her availability (which includes daytime and evening hours), and a questionnaire for you to complete.
- Payment is required within 24 business hours of you requesting a date, in order to confirm and reserve your appointment.
- Payment is nonrefundable.
- During the consultation, together we will create a plan that feels comfortable and practical to you as the parent, respects your child’s developmental stage and unique needs, and takes into consideration your family dynamics. Please be prepared to take notes during our consultation.
- Within three business days of the consultation, you will receive a written copy of the plan we created together during the consultation.
- If you have chosen the email support package, please note that the policy is for Teresa to responded within 36 business hours, Monday-Friday. Usually emails are answered quicker, but please allow for up to 36 business hours. Emails may be answered over the weekend, but it is not guaranteed.
- Email support should begin immediately after the consultation, unless other arrangements were agreed upon during the consultation.
- If you are seeking to work on your child’s nighttime sleep *and* naps, please be advised that 70% of clients will book follow-up consultations after the initial consultation and email support period was utilized.
There are different packages you can choose:
Single child consultation:
- An initial (60-70 minute) phone-consultation and written overview of the plan we create together is $289.
- An initial (60-70 minute) phone- consultation, written overview of the plan, and email support/coaching over a two week period immediately following the consultation as you’re implementing the plan, is $449.
Twins/ siblings consultation:
If you wish to discuss two children, we will need a longer initial consultation to ensure we have enough time to comprehensively create two plans.
- An initial sibling (approximately 90-110 minutes) phone- consultation, and a written overview of the plans is $439.
- An initial sibling (approximately 90-110 minutes) phone- consultation, written overview of the plan we create together, and email support/coaching over a two week period immediately following the consultation as you’re implementing the plan, is $649.
Once you are an established client, follow-up (30 minute) consultations are available for six months after an initial consultation.
- A follow-up (30- minute) phone- consultation and written overview of the continued plan is $159.
- A follow-up (30- minute) phone-consultation, written overview of the continued plan, and email support/coaching over a two week period immediately following the consultation as you’re implementing the plan, is $349.
Once you are an established client, if you are seeking a follow-up consultation for the same child/children previously discussed and it has been more than six months after an initial consultation, OR you are seeking a consultation for another child, I offer a 10% discount off the 60-70 minute consultation options listed above.